Friday, July 21, 2017

Insult-Ed



For me, it wasn't so much how inept he appeared to be, it was how inept he most certainly was and yet was still able to get the ladies.


I mean, come on! He looks like he bought a giant condom, put it on and covered it with Magic Marker.

I voiced my opinion about this, loudly, to the guys when the above picture flopped onto our front doormat one day with an accompanying note:
Dear Unbelievables,
You guys think you're the only ones who know how to drive the ladies wild, huh? Well, let me tell you something - you're not!
Yours evilly, Ed Flurb, the evil guy
That one hit us where we live, you know?

Not only that, but the guy seems to have a following, for some obscure reason. So much so that he has inspired imitators who turn up at Comic-Cons dressed like him.



What is that all about!?

My opinion? Flurb is just a harmless nutter, albeit a mildly irritating one.

Clark will weigh in with his take on this fellow later. TTFN!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment